Please find below our refund policy. Please read these terms carefully before using the online payments facility. Using the online payments facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
We have three payment portals at www.capstonecollections.com.au:
- Print a Payment Request
- Make a Payment
- Debt Collection Registration
Payments made through ‘Print a Payment Request’ are processed via PayPal.
Our other two portals and the information given is processed by G’DayPay. Further details about G’DayPayand their policies can be found at https://gdaypay.com.au/terms-and-conditions/
Purpose of Payment
- Print a Payment Request: Payments made through this portal result in the user receiving a PDF letter that they can print and mail to the debtor, requesting payment of an account.
- Make a Payment: Payments are made through this portal, are made for the purpose of paying outstanding monies. If you are making payments through this portal you should have received correspondence from Capstone Collections with a reference number quoted on same. This correspondence will have made you aware of who monies are claimed to be due by and it is for the benefit of the ultimate creditor that payments are made. If you are unsure of who monies are being paid for the benefit of or dispute that the amount is due please do not use the payments portal and contact Capstone Collections to discuss your concerns on (03) 5400 1281 or at email@example.com.
- Debt Collection Registration: New Debt Collection clients must register and pay their registration fee with Capstone Collections, before collection activities will begin.
Application of Payments (Make a Payment)
When making payments through the ‘Make a Payment’ portal on capstonecollections.com.au you should quote your reference number correctly when prompted. This will enable Capstone Collections to recognise your payment and allocate it to the correct account. Failure to quote your reference can lead to difficulties in allocating payments correctly. If you are unsure about the reference please contact (03) 5400 1281 to discuss the matter before making payment or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your payment can take 1-2 working days to reach the account to which you are making a payment.
- We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the intended account due to a customer quoting an incorrect account number.
- We cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the debit card supplier (due to the debtor quoting incorrect card details or other reasons).
- If the debit card supplier declines payment, Capstone Collections and Company is under no obligation to bring this fact to the debtor’s attention. Debtors should check with their debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from their account.
Should there be any need for a reversal of payments please contact Capstone Collections on (03) 5400 1281 or email@example.com quoting your reference number.
As, in most circumstances, there would be no goods or services being provided and money will be due to our client and your payment is made in discharge of same the situations in which a refund will be processed may be limited. However, refunds can be applied for in the following circumstances (this list is not exhaustive):
- Incorrect amount paid
- Duplicate payments made
Any application for a refund of payment made through Capstone Collections should be made, in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “refund” in the subject matter. Capstone Collections will decide within 5 working days as to whether a refund is properly due.
If, in the circumstances, a refund is due, refunds will be processed via the same way as the original payment (i.e.: PayPal or G’DayPay) and refunded directly to the card used to make payment.
Should you wish to contact us at any time you can do so by e-mail to or by post to the following addresses:
- Capstone Collections, Po Box 607, Bendigo VIC 3552